Monday, June 23, 2008

I think...

* Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor make the cutest Bollywood couple.
* Local trains are a boon to the commuters of Bombay city.
* I'm really lucky to have a relative just 10 minutes away from my place of work.
* Black is beautiful and will never go out of fashion.
* Flirting is good for health.
* Television is where I want to be. Or then maybe Corporate Communication. Let's see.
* Planning weekend escapades with your boyfriend is great fun.
* Kids can make me smile. Anytime, anywhere.
* Rains genuinely are very romantic.
* Flan is better than mousse, souffle or cheese-cake.
* 'Star' is my favourite shape.
* Chocolate massages must come complimentary with every gym membership.
* My i-pod is pretty important to me afterall.
* Family comes first. Always. This one I'm sure of.
* God is great. And he is miraculously forever with you. Just look a little harder.

4 comments:

Jayant said...

Hello!
dropping by for the first time and liked the sweet,little,honest post.Would love to come back but you'll hve to update it more often for me to do that..isn't it?
cheers!Happy blogging!!

Aashika said...

"Planning weekend escapades with your boyfriend is great fun."
i am sure...;)

Karishma Desai said...

@Jayant... Hey Jayant... Thanks so much.. If I have readers like you coming back to read my blog posts.. I'll definitely write more often.. :)

Karishma Desai said...

@Aashi.. Teehee... You would know.. :)