Sunday, November 2, 2008

I think... (Part II)

  • That it really is very amusing how successful investments show through shining diamond rings and latest cars.
  • Every relationship must do a 'take 2'. No less, no more.
  • The thought of Post Graduation and Jobs can be more mentally exhausting than deciding how to fit both, the chic dress and that gorgeous pair of stilletos, in your budget. ;-)
  • Candles can calm better than the colour green or blue for that matter.
  • Relationships could mean compromise in certain areas, sometimes. But compromise is not all that bad.
  • Animation is fun. Only when you get it right though. Otherwise fun turns into frustration!
  • Chat tastes yummy only on the street-sides.
  • My money issues are getting graver with each passing day.. :-(
  • I'm in love with bling! :-)
  • I should follow my gut instincts and do what I feel is right. Afterall opportunities don't knock at your door everyday right?

2 comments:

CRD said...

hey..most of what u said is abso-bloody-lutely right! :d

about the chaat tasting yummy on the street-side...i'm told human fluids are the secret 'ingredient X' in the 'chaat industry' [:P] have u seen the way they sweat and clean their noses? :P

ok, hope i dint put u off roadside food for eternity (just yet) :P

Cheers
CRD

Karishma Desai said...

CRD,

Thanks for reading my blog and the comment. But about chaat, no one can get me off it! Hehe... :)

Keep reading...