Thursday, March 31, 2011

The one-liner mood

So let the randomness unfold...

Once more a person around me misinterprets the profession of Public Relations... I will personally take classes for them on the subject.
The season of crushes is here to stay... *Sigh*
Kellogg’s Chocos now with Wholegrain. It’s been on my mind all day. Maybe I should actually start eating wholegrain food and think about being healthy. These signs from God, I tell you!
Pursuing something I know is probably futile and may backfire. Am I fighting a lost battle?
To have people talk well about you to others long after you’ve moved on is more precious than any award, degree or certificate. Thank you Xavier Institute of Communications, for all the respect :)
I wanted to be just like the character Linda from Captain Planet in my childhood. I wonder what happened to that ambition.
I’m actually giving career advice to budding PR professionals... Wow! (I feel old)
Out of the 7 deadly sins of wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony: I am.... Hmmm interesting!
Slowly, but surely I’m beginning to do things I never thought I would. May the process of self-exploration continue... I’m lovin’ it!
To be or not to be is the question... Will I ever learn how to not cross the line?


No comments: