Saturday, March 22, 2008

Let's play Tag!!!

Ooof... these tag things no... people just don't get the point... no matter how irritated they are with these tag things... people still fill them and forward them... i mean i'm doing it afterall... so just imagine! Anyway, here goes...

What is one weird thing about you that nobody knows till date?
It's really weird... But do you know that I possess this penultimate super power? I can kill with my dialogues... Laden with dollops of sarcasm, apparently they are so powerful that they are capable of completely injuring peoples sensibilities and mocking at their very existence... Ya ya... I know I'm the sweetest and most innocent being among my clan... You don't have to remind me time and again... ;-)

Favourite Ice cream flavour?
Chocolate... Mmmmm... It doesn't get any more heavenly.. It just doesn't! :)

The craziest dream you had in the past one week?
Well... My capabilities of distinguishing dreams from nightmares are just like our college courier service... A little screwed up... But both are always crazy none the less... I got up one morning... I was running to school... I had my Hindi exam that day... And thanks to my sense of timing and running skills I was going to miss the exam... I ran and ran and ran... just to be woken up by that ever faithful alarm of mine... Only to realise that I was no more in school and didn't have Hindi as a subject anymore... Welcome to MIC and dealing with the Laws of Demand and Supply... :)

One embarassing thing you've done in public, which comes to your mind right now?
Hmmm... I know this sounds very very cliched... But you know I'm really not too much of an exception to this embarassment thing... I mean there have been so many that it's difficult to even count... And knowing myself, I think I have quite a few more such moments coming my way!And then it hit me...

Are you going to be attending MMSC? Why or why not?
What a question... Obviously... Try something new... Speak your mind... Expand your intellectual horizon... Learn from the experts... Be part of the practical extravaganza... Interact with those who think alike or then have something novel to say.. And last but not the least, come check out Manipal! Have the time of your life... :)

I tag Jo, Prathama, Yatharth, Sonali and Ami...

You guys are supposed to answer the same questions, and pass it on to minimun 3 other people, and tell them that they've been tagged. After you've posted your replies on your blog, you let me know through mine!

2 comments:

Hestia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hestia said...

I have tagged Arjun Mogre, Allen, Kim, Aaditya Vaze, and Vasudha.